Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 11

Wow, I am so please I have finally finished this card. It was one of those cards that we all get from time to time, that just wouldn't go right! Everything I stuck down kept going wonky and I just couldn't settle on the square panel behind the image, this is the third one I tried and I'm finally happy with it! Then low and behold, I have just discovered I have missed the sentiment from the sketch.... what an idiot I can be... I understand girls if this one doesn't count.


The card is for Just Magnolia Week 11 where there is a fabulous sketch to follow by the uber talented Bev. The stamp has been coloured with distress inks and the paper is from papermania. The flowers are prima and the branches were punched with my leone em punch.... I just can't keep my hands off it!!!


The chocolate colour scheme was because on the inside I have put a recipe for chocolate chip muffins.


Finally, a close up of my colouring.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and brown card, Papermania - Antique Cream
Stamp: Magnolia - Love Muffin
Colouring: Distress inks - antique linen, worn lipstick, weathered wood, brown whispers pen
Embellishments: Primas, PM pearl brad, charm, pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, leone em branch punch, spellbinders doodle parts, fiskars threading water punch, water brush.

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x