Monday, August 17, 2009

Cupcake Challenge 53 - 1st Birthday Celebrations!


Well can you believe Cupcake Craft Challenges has been on the go for a year. Today is our first birthday celebrations and we have a fabulous load of prizes up for grabs as well as a celebratory blog hop with prizes every step of the way! The theme this week is something sweet, with the added option of using a cupcake on your creation.


For my card I have used my Magnolia Love Muffin stamp and it is coloured with distress inks. The papers are from papermania and the ribbon, pearls and flower are from my stash. I used my leone em branch punch to create the small branches and my fiskars punch for the scalloped border.


I decorated the inside to compliment the front and I also included a recipe for blueberry muffins.

Finally, a close up

Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and blue card, Papermania - blueberry hill
Stamps: Magnolia - Love Muffin
Colouring: Distress inks - vintage photo, antique linen, broken china, weathered wood
Embellishments: Flower, pearls, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, leone em branch punch, fiskars threading water punch, water brush

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Liza and how lovely to include the recipe.
    Have a great week.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So Gorgeous!!...I love the soft colors...your fabulous coloring and beautiful papers!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I've never seen this image, but love it. Beautiful coloring. Glad to be on the Magnolia DT with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card dear Liza. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment
    Hugs Claudix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Liza, vilket underbart kort! Älskar de färgerna... det var länge sedan jag använde det motivet, ibland då glömmer man bara bort!
    Insidan är supersnygg!
    Ska bli roligt att följa din blog ;)
    Kram Annacarin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x