Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Magnolia Ch 16 & ROP Ch 17


Hi everyone, this is my final Magnolia DT card using the Lazy Summer Days Collection and it should be well on its way to Sweden by now. All the delightful stamps from this collection are available to buy as individual stamps now. I am entering this card into Just Magnolia Challenge 16 which has a theme of distressing and Roses on Paper Challenge 17 which has a theme of hearts.


I have coloured Tilda with distress inks and I have added some stickles to the top of the ice lolly for a bit of sparkle. The gorgeous paper came in my Magnolia DT kit and I loved the brightness of it so I kept my layout fairly simple to show it off.... all I did was distress the edges with worn lipstick distress ink. The bright pink ribbon was also in my kit, as were the flowers, the button, pearls and heart shaped pearls. The white ribbon is from my stash and my leone em branch punch has made an appearance yet again!


Finally, a close up of tilda and you can see the sparkle on the ice lolly.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card, paper from Magnolia DT kit
Stamps: Magnolia - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, vintage photo, faded jeans, weathered wood, black soot. Inkssentials pen for highlights
Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon, button, pearls, pearl hearts
Tools: Leone em branch punch, water brush, sponge

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Liza this card is stunning. I love your distressing. The colors you chose are gorgeous.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card, I love the effect on the ice lolly ~ Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x