Monday, April 19, 2010

Cupcake 87

Hello everyone, today over on Cupcake Challenge 87 we have a theme of red and white and we are sponsored this week by KLM Digi Stamps. I am also entering this card into the following challenges; Copic Creations Challenge 26 has a theme of black hair, this week's Papertake has a theme of cute, Quixotic Challenge 21 has a theme of metal, Cute Card Thurday Challenge 108 has a theme of touchy feely and finally Winter Wonderland has a theme of embossing.


So.....I have made my first christmas card of the year. I always seem to leave them until the last minute so I have made a start early this year! I have used this gorgeous Magnolia image that I received from a blog bud and she is coloured with copics. My DP is from basic grey and I have used my snowflake folder for the embossing. The ribbon, flower, spacer, and brad are all from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Under Mistletoe - So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 Sentiment - studio g
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, R27, R29, R59, W1, W3, W7, 0, E21, E33, G94, G99. Inksenntials pen for highlights.
Embellishments: Flower, brad, spacer, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, sewing machine, nesties, MS snowflake punch, leone em branch punch

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Almost wish it was closer to Xmas, but only almost. Great card Liza!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, as always a gorgeous card. I love your cards and this Tilda is amazing. You inspire me!!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x