Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas Party Tilda

Hello everyone, my card today features Christmas Party Tilda from the Magnolia So Jolly and Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009.


I have coloured Tilda with copics and embellished with stickles. My lush DP is from fancy pants and the sentiment is from WOJ. Instead of cutting my card quite close to the image I decided to leave it larger to give more focus to Tilda and I quite like the look! Of course, with a larger image I kept the layout very simple and I embellished with jewels and ribbon from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black and white card, Fancy Pants
Stamps: Magnolia - Christmas Party Tilda - So Jolly and Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009, Sentiment - WOJ
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, R20, B32, B23, B24, B39, E21, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful this card! I love the way you color! Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Liza. I love the way you colored her hair. Super.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le bleu est éclatant et magnifique ! Bravooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Liza, So beautiful card, especially this little blue Tilda.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is great and your card is just wonderful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x