Monday, August 9, 2010

Tilda with Tulips

Hi everyone, today my card features Tilda with Tulips from the Magnolia Easter Collection 2009


I have coloured her with copics, cute her out and popped her up on foam pads to add dimension to the card. The BG papers were on my desk so lazy me used them on this card too! The punched edge that you can see is the bottom edge of my MS trellis punch and I finished off with ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card, Basic Grey - Sugared
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Tulips - Easter Collection 2009, Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E50, E31, E25, R81, R85, YG11, YG03, G21, YG67, YR20, YR23, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: MS trellis punch, sewing machine, cuttlebug, nesties, d'vine swirl folder
Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card . Its so soft and pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Liza. Tilda looks gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muuito lindo seu cartão! A Magnólia está esplendida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!!! I like the colours and I almost laugh when I read tat you took the papers you had in front of you...I often do the same, look around and see what I have on my craftingtable...and often I found something interesting I didn´t plan to use...;o)
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, wow Liza!
    This card is "WOW"!

    Hugs, ALbert

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Your card is perfectly layered and your papers and coloring are beautiful. Such a great card!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your stitching and all the layers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card! I love your work, I follow your blog, if you have a look at the right side of my blog you will see that I have your blog as one of my favourites :) Hugs Hayley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I just love your coloring! ♥

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liza,

    Beautiful card!! I love how you colored tilda and let her sit front of the embossed background!! Really pretty. I just want to say hi cause I'm a new DT member for Magnolia!! Hope you come and visit my blog too.. Looking forward working with you! Big hugs xx Marley
    http://www.magnolia-marley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card Liza,love your coloring so need by by tanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! ♥ Everything looks just so perfect on it!

    Hugs,
    ¤ Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so very interesting to view all individual
    tastes. No two people create alike and that is what makes this card making so enjoyable--no hand slapping 'you didn't do it right', ha. Because they are all so unique!! I love all the creative juices you have flowing and putting them together so LOVELY!! Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x