Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Back with Hugs!

Hello everyone, I am back from my hols in Florida. We had such a great time but I think I left my mojo in the states as it has taken me ages to get back into the swing of it again. However this week I managed to pick up a copic and use some of the new stash I bought while I was away.


For my card I have used Tilda Wants a Hug from the Magnolia Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010 and I have coloured her with copics...... although having been away for a while and out of practice I had to paper piece the dress to hide a bad colour choice and naff colouring!!!! The DP is from K & Co and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash. The flourish die cut was cut with a Marianne Creatables die and I stitched around the edges of all the elements with my sewing machine.

I know that technically this is a christmas stamp but I have added two little star shaped jewels to her hair and I hope the holly leaves aren't too obvious!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Green and ivory card, K & Co - Small Wonders Girl
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Wants a Hug - Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, Y21, YR23, E31, E35, E50, E51, E53, RV000, YG03, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, Marianne creatables die, cuttlebug
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Your mojo looks to be in top form here because your card is a STUNNER! Love the layout and all the layering. Your colouring and shading is awesome. I love it! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love combo colors and Tilda colouring is amazing. TFS.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, glad you had a good time. Beautiful card. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda looks beautiful.. love the paper pieced dress
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, the bright colors and i love her dress.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Liza i love this card, beautiful colours, and love all the details on your card.

    greethings from arina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card its so cheeful and some of my fav colours,well done x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your cards are absolutely amazing!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x