Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tilda with Ice Cream


For my card I used Tilda with Ice Cream and the post strawberry sentiment from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009. The image is colored with copics and the DPs and embellishments were included in a Magnolia DT kit from a while ago. I used my MS trellis punch for the punched edge and I stiched around all the elements with my sewing machine.


Supplies
Card/Paper: All provided by Magnolia.
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Ice Cream and Post Strawberry Sentiment - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E50, E51, E53, E33, Y21, YR23, RV10, BG10, BG01, BG09, W1, W3, W7, 0
Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon and jewels
Tools: MS garden trellis punch, cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. OOh wow I love your sewing!!! I'm afraid of doing it. Love to find a good tutorial...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Such a cute image . You have coloured it perfectly !! I love your layers and how you have put it all together really different ! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, your colouring is magnificient. I love all your cards. I`m your new follower.
    Hugs Gretha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x