Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whiter than White

Hello everyone, today I have a post christmas card to show you but it still has a wintery theme!



For my card, strangely enough, there isn't a piece of DP in sight...instead I went mad with my embossing folders! All the card I used has a pearlescent finish so in real life the card is lovely and shimmery. The punched edge was done with an MS punch around the page set and last, but by no means least, I have used Waiting Tilda from the Magnolia Winter Collection 2008. To finish off I used some lush satin ribbon, a snowflake charm and some jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pearlescent white card
Stamps: Magnolia - Waiting Tilda - Winter Collection 2008
Colouring: Copics - E00, R20, E11, R81, R85, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, charm
Tools: Cuttlebug, MS punches, sewing machine, embossing folders - floral fantasy, snowflake, d'vine swirl
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. this is a great card
    nicely done
    a real beauty

    greatings Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is just gorgeous!And the colours look so effective on the white card. Love it! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. I love those white in white cards, it makes the image pop so wonderfully.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super gorgeous card. Love the embossing papers and the way you colord Tilda. Just stunning.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Stunning card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Liza was worth waiting for the first card of 2001. Beautifully colored and very well done, as always. You have magic hands. Is simply stunning this work.
    Muy muy linda su tarjeta. Me encanta mucho visitar a su blog.
    Gracias!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and the cutting around Tilda is perfect. I always get so close and you do a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x