Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strawberry Tilda


For my card I have used Strawberry Tilda from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is from Colorbok and I used my MS trellis punch for the border. The charm is from WOJ and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Orange and white card. Colorbok - Sorbet
Stamps: Magnolia - Strawberry Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, R20, E51, E31, E25, Y11, Y17, YR23, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, YG11, G21, YG67, G00, YG41, G02, G05, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Charm, ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, trouvaille
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and I love the colours you have used.
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous colours .. so summery
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi loving the Orange and Green colouring simply beautiful. Lovely bright summer card ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Liza. Just love the colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Liza,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card, Tilda is sweet and beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww that is a gorgeous card Liza!!!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful...you have such amazing designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x