Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Tilda


Hello everyone, for my card I have used Sweet Tilda from the Magnolia Right Through My Heart Collection 2010 and she is coloured with copics.


The DP is from DCWV and I have used joy embossing stencils for my embossed elements. The sentiment is from SU and I have used a spellbinders fancy tag to make the little tab. The ribbon and jewels are all from my stash.


I have also decorated the inside of this card..... not very exciting but I thought I'd add a picture anyway!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. DCWV - The Sweet Stack
Stamps: Magnolia - Sweet Tilda - Right Through My Heart Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, R20, E51, E31, E35, E25, E29, R32, R35, R37, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Trouvaille, joy embossing templates, spellbinders fancy tags die, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Hi she stands out so well in red and I love the pink combination of the papers. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza! Your cards are lovely and your coloring is amazing! I am now a follower and will come back soon.
    Hugs, Manuela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LIza,
    Gorgeous card, love the red, it's beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa Tilda looks so good in red teamed up with pink
    Love your neat stitching too darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a swietie is this Tilda in red.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful this Tilda was! I just have to be a follower, i really love your couloring, and find a lot of inspiration in your blog.

    Torun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x