Monday, January 14, 2013

Cupcake Toppers


Hello everyone, today I have some cupcake toppers to show you.


My sister is hosting a baby shower for her friend and she asked my to make some toppers for her. It isn't known if the baby is a girl or a boy so I went with a blue/pink colour combo but stuck with generic wording which I created on my computer. I cut out each sentiment with a circle nestie, stamped in blue or pink the old valentine letter background from the Magnolia Valentine Collection 2009 and then distressed each one with antique linen and vintage photo distress ink. I then layered this onto a scalloped circle that had also been distressed. For the back I used up some scraps of DP and gave each one the distress treatment too!


I cut down some skewers to the appropriate length and attached my circles with foam pads. Finally I finished off by adding some ribbon to each one.

Sorry about the awful photos, the sun was just too bright to get a decent shot.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card, various scraps of DP
Stamps: Magnolia - Old Valentine Letter - Valentine Collection 2009
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties
Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x