Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tilda with Heart Socks


Hello everyone, today I have a spring themed card to share with you.


For my card I have used Tilda with heart Socks from the Magnolia With Love Collection 2013 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is also from Magnolia as are the Knick Knackerys in the corner.


The pretty die cut butterfly is from Noor Design and the card stand is a die by Joy Crafts. I finished off with some seam binding.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card. Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with heart socks - With Love Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics. Antique linen and vintage photo distress ink.
Embellishments: Seambinding
Tools: Trouvaille, bow easy, sewing machine, TH blending tool
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I just love the colors! And the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x