Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tilda in Cotton Dress


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring an image from the new Magnolia Once upon a Time Collection.


For my card I have used Tilda in Cotton Dress and she is coloured with copics. I paper pieced the dress as I thought it was a perfect candidate for it! The DP is from Crafty Impressions and I used DooHickeys to cut the decorative edge and the swirls. I finished off with some ribbon and Magnolia Knick Knackery pearls.


Finally, an angled shot.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. Crafty Impressions - Lace Butterflies
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda in Cotton Dress - Once upon a Time Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, Magnolia Knick Knackery pearls.
Tools: Sewing machine, trouvaille, DooHickeys, nesties
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifull card
    hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, great coloring, fabulous layout and I love the paper piecing.

    Thanks for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x