Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and I sponged around the edge of my image with antique linen distress ink. My DP is from Colorbok and I used Magnolia DooHickey dies to create the desorative edge and the tag. For the tag I stamped one of the crowns from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.


Finally, I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. Colorbok - Sorbet
Stamps: Magnolia - Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes, Crown - Once Upon a Time Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, trouvaille, Doohickeys
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!!! I love this!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo sus tarjetas son una verdadera hermosura me han servido de fuente de inspiración gracias por su lindo comentario en mi Blog, un fuerte Abrazo desde Venezuela...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x