Monday, June 3, 2013

Tilda with Bike


Hello everyone, today I have created a summer scene.


For my card I have used Tilda with Bike from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics. The fence and grass were created using dies from Noor design and the DP is from Magnolia.


My angled shot!


And finally the inside. The DP is from Magnolia.

Supplies 
Card/Paper: Red and white card. Magnolia DP
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Bike - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009. Noor Design - Summer Lovin
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels
Tools: Trouvaille, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a like the colours,and a beautifull card
    greats Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x